Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for Silver Bullet LLC
CODE OF ETHICS AND STANDARDS OF PRACTICE FOR SILVER BULLET
SILVER BULLET HAS BEEN ETHICS TRAINED AND CERTIFIED Certificate of Training for LD-203 Ethics Certification
As an employee, independent consultant, sub-contractor, supervisor, coordinator or signature gatherer for Silver Bullet, I agree to certain standards of practice that I must maintain. I pledge to adhere to the following Code of Professional Ethics when employed or contracted by Silver Bullet:
- I will to the best of my ability clearly and honestly describe and explain the initiative, referendum, recall, voter registration or petition I have been contracted to obtain signatures for, using only the descriptions approved by the client.
- I will fully abide by all local, state and federal laws regarding the gathering of signatures for initiative, referendum, recall and voter registration.
- I will be honest and respectful in my relationship with voters.
- I will treat my colleagues and clients with respect and will not intentionally injure their professional or personal reputations.
- I will not indulge in any activity that will impede or prohibit a voter from fulfilling their Constitutional right to vote or petition their government.
- I will use no appeal to voters that is based on racism, sexism, religious intolerance or any form of unlawful discrimination and will not tolerate those who use such practices. In turn, I will work for equal voting rights and privileges for all citizens.
- I will not use tactics such as “bait and switch” which may entice a voter to sign a petition under a false assumption.
- I will only use funds received from Silver Bullet or its clients for the purposes described in writing or invoiced.
- I will respect information given in confidence by Silver Bullet and their clients and not reveal confidential or privilege information obtained during our professional relationship.
I acknowledge that a first-time breech of any of the above are grounds for immediate dismissal and termination of contract, and listing on Silver Bullet’s permanent “do not hire” list.
I finally understand that if Silver Bullet becomes aware of my violating any part of election law, Silver Bullet will encourage law enforcement to prosecute, will cooperate with any investigation, and if permitted will testify for the prosecution.